my Boyfriend being exposed and mounted on a steel pole to for my besties to laugh at

This mornings humiltation task
This mornings humiltation task
Todays humiliating task for my boyfriend.
Todays humiliating task for my boyfriend.
Phinchy60 A great humiliating pose - a high resolution picture would be nice.
Jackrabb84 We actually got some requests from my local groups this pics and vids are now shared - lol- ...
Todays task for my boyfriend
Todays task for my boyfriend
My boyfriend flinging around for everyone to watch
My boyfriend flinging around for everyone to watch
My cheating boyfriend waiting to get his daily punishment …
My cheating boyfriend waiting to get his daily punishment …
Just another great performance from my cheater boyfriend. The loser is a real clown getting fuck ...
Just another great performance from my cheater boyfriend. The loser is a real clown getting fucked by his pole.
Cheating boyfriend enjoying retribution by being placed on a metal pole to greet invited guests.
Cheating boyfriend enjoying retribution by being placed on a metal pole to greet invited guests.
cheating boyfriend publicly humiliated.
cheating boyfriend publicly humiliated.
Cheating looser getting a hardon with anal beads stuck in him making even more of a laughing sto ...
Cheating looser getting a hardon with anal beads stuck in him making even more of a laughing stock of him.
My cheating little looser boyfriend entertaining me and and my besties
My cheating little looser boyfriend entertaining me and and my besties
Foot Worship
My cheating looser boyfriend standing in floor while greeting visitors being fully exposed for a ...
My cheating looser boyfriend standing in floor while greeting visitors being fully exposed for amusement because he cheated on me.

By using this site you agree you're a legal adult.
ADVERTISE·BLOG·CONTACT·DMCA·PRIVACY
RULES·TERMS·HOW TO·FAQ·2257
Copyright © 2022 · Freakden
RTA